- It keeps you slim. Studies show that apple cider vinegar helps to regulate your blood sugar levels. This is an essential component of getting lean and staying lean. If your blood sugar levels are spiking and plummeting (simple starches like white bread, and sugary snacks will cause this) your body will store fat and increase your risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- It aids in weight loss. Not only is apple cider vinegar rich in important enzymes that help your body to detox, it can also keep you feeling full longer and control your appetite. This means no more crazy snack attacks!
- It keeps your body balanced. It’s super important to get your body back to its healthy PH balance if you enjoy coffee and the occasional cocktail. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar balances your PH levels to help keep your body alkaline (which is a good thing!). Why is this awesome? A balanced, more alkaline body means better immune function and increased energy. Yes, vinegar is acidic, but don’t let that mislead you. The effect of that this vinegar has on your body is extremely alkalizing. The same is true for lemons and limes. So drink up your lemon water and apple cider vinegar, ladies.
- It gives you sexy hair. Use apple cider vinegar once a week as a hair rinse right after shampooing for shiny, voluminous, flowing locks. Oh yes, it’s quite the miracle product.
- It makes great salad dressings. Mix one part olive oil, two parts apple cider vinegar with a pinch of sea salt and your favorite salad should be good to go. Click here for a few great salad recipes. (via Laurenconrad.com)