- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen pineapples
- 1 teaspoon organic flax seed
- 1 teaspoon dried coconut flakes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite protein powder
- ½ banana
- Add spinach, peaches, banana, and pineapples to your blender.
- Add your flax seed, almond milk and protein powder into the mix.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top and enjoy!
- 1/3 cup regular oats
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and smashed
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- pure maple syrup
- Mix your oats, almond milk, chia seeds, banana, and vanilla together in a bowl and put it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove the bowl of oats and add the peanut butter and pure maple syrup
- Mix it all up, serve cold, and enjoy!
- muffin pan
- 6 eggs (beaten and seasoned a pinch of salt and pepper)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and generously grease the bottoms and sides of your muffin pan to ensure a stick-free removal once the omelets are done baking.
- Make sure your eggs are beaten and you’ve added the salt and pepper.
- Fill the bottoms of your muffin pan (about 1/3 of each individual tin) with the different mix-ins you chose.
- Then fill the tins with your eggs. The omelets will puff up a little when you bake them, so make sure to leave just a tiny bit of space at the top of each tin. Stir each mixture slightly to combine your eggs with the ingredients.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until you can poke the centers with a knife and it comes out clean (or almost clean).
With these three quick and easy breakfasts in your arsenal, you should be good to go for even the busiest weeks that may come your way!
(via Lauren Conrad)