1. Do a dutch french braid (a braid that is braided under vs. over) starting from one temple and braiding down the length of your hair.
2. Wrap your braids toward the middle of your head and pin down.
3. Tuck the rest of your hair into the braided strand and pin down, securing completely.
1. Gather your hair and split into two even sections.
2. Tie a knot.
3. Twist each end and wrap around the base of the knot.
4. Pin down to secure.
1. Gather a V-section of hair from the front part of your head.
2. Tie the rest into a high ponytail.
3. Take one strand from the front part of your head and two strands from the ponytail, and begin braiding them.
4. Continue adding strands from the front part of your head and the ponytail to create a braid that wraps around the ponytail.
5. When there are no strands left from the front of your head, continue braiding the rest of the strands from the ponytail onto one side of your head.
6. Tie off the braid and tuck the ends into a nook of the braid.
7. Pin hair down and you’re done!