1. Honey Mask
Acne: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention.
Bad Complexion: Honey is extremely moisturizing, so it helps create “the glow” and we all want “the glow”
1 tbs Honey
1 egg white
Flour (enough to form a paste)
* Apply the paste directly to the skin and remove after 15 minutes with warm water.
2. Oatmeal Mask
Sensitive & Dry Skin: Oatmeal is very soothing for the skin.
5 tablespoons of Oatmeal
Enough milk to form a paste
* Apply directly to skin and remove after it’s hard, with warm water.
3. Avocado Mask
Dry Skin: Avocados are full of minerals that gives moisture to even the driest skin
1/2 Ripe avocado (mashed)
2 Tbs hot water
1 Tsp Honey
* Combine mashed avocado, water, and honey in a bowl and apply directly to face. Remove after 10 minutes with warm water.
4. Strawberry Honey Mask
Acne: Strawberries actually contain essential fruit acids (AHA’s), including salicylic acid, which is commercially sold for acne treatment!
6 Strawberries (mashed)
1 Tbs Honey
* Apply to face in a circular motion and remove after 10 minutes with warm water.
5. Sour Cream Mask
Dull Complextion: This mask heals, exfoliates, brightens and moisturizes skin
2 Tbs sour cream
2 Tbs honey
1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar (or lemon juice)
* Combine and apply to face and allow to set for 20 minutes before washing with cool water
6. Banana Mask
1 Banana (ripe and mashed)
2 Tbs of honey
* Apply directly to skin and remove after 15 minutes with warm water.