BITE Beauty’s latest lipstick collection. The all-natural makeup brand uses only food-grade ingredients to formulate its wildly popular high-impact pigments—and its new matte crème lip crayons are no exception. Available in six buildable shades of strawberry, raspberry, peach, and currant, the moisturizing hues can be painted on easily to create a perfectly matte mouth, or better yet, patted down to a fresh-picked stain that lasts for hours. You are going to want them all.
BITE Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon, $24; sephora.com
1. Do a dutch french braid (a braid that is braided under vs. over) starting from one temple and braiding down the length of your hair.
2. Wrap your braids toward the middle of your head and pin down.
3. Tuck the rest of your hair into the braided strand and pin down, securing completely.
1. Gather your hair and split into two even sections.
2. Tie a knot.
3. Twist each end and wrap around the base of the knot.
4. Pin down to secure.
1. Gather a V-section of hair from the front part of your head.
2. Tie the rest into a high ponytail.
3. Take one strand from the front part of your head and two strands from the ponytail, and begin braiding them.
4. Continue adding strands from the front part of your head and the ponytail to create a braid that wraps around the ponytail.
5. When there are no strands left from the front of your head, continue braiding the rest of the strands from the ponytail onto one side of your head.
6. Tie off the braid and tuck the ends into a nook of the braid.
7. Pin hair down and you’re done!
I am a huge advocate of anything that gives me that ‘glow’ factor. That being said, spring is finally here to stay, and summer is right around the corner. So, what better time than now to get glowing? I’ve rounded up our favorite highlighters so that all of you beauties can easily achieve this luminous look. Go ahead, get your glow on!
NARS Orgasm Multiple ($39): This multipurpose glow-giver is a perfect peachy-pink shimmer that can be applied anywhere for mega-luminosity.
Dior Glow Maximizer Primer ($42): A primer that amplifies the skin’s natural light and boosts radiance? Yes please! Use alone or under foundation for a dewy complexion.
RMS Living Luminizer ($38): This best-selling cream highlighter is 100% natural and gives the skin a stunningly sheer glow.
Benefit High Beam ($26): An oldie but a goodie. This light pink luminizer gives an ethereal radiance that’s so perfect for spring!
Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights ($12.99): Revlon brought these babies back because they are that good. Mix a few drops into your base for maximum glow factor.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar ($42): Give your cheeks a dose of luminescent color with this five-bar brick. We especially adore this gorgeous peach shade for the ultimate springy sheen.
- 1 cup coffee, chilled
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (we love Perfect Fit or Isagenix)
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 5 almonds (for extra protein)
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until it becomes a smoothie consistency. Add more ice cubes if you prefer. Top with fresh coffee beans and enjoy! via lauren conrad
Even though the weather isn’t quite as warm as we’d like it to be right now (except florida), we’re more than ready to usher in spring with our outfit choices! A pale pink midi paired with a button-down and plenty of accessories? Now that’s an ensemble that’s right up our alley!
1. Cotton Shirt, H&M ($29.95)
2. Knee-Length Pleat Skirt, Zara ($79.90)
3. TENOVERTEN Nail Polish in Prince, Sephora ($18)
4. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine in 18 Prune in Fire, Sephora ($35)
5. Onyx Phoenix Necklace, BaubleBar ($46)
6. Capsule Necklace, Need Supply Co. ($28)
7. Valentina Patent D’Orsay Pumps in Soft Desert, J.Crew ($238)
via glitter guide
Have you heard about one of the latest beauty trends? It’s scented nail polish, and we couldn’t be more intrigued! Brands are beginning to use fragrances to mask those unappealing fumes typically associated with the average lacquer. Instead, it’s as if your digits have been dipped in a subtle perfume! Without a disturbing aroma to worry about, you may be able to give yourself a mani just about anywhere!
Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel ($5.99): This scented varnish is like Eau de Parfum for your fingertips, available in 24 color-rich shades. The polishes are even split into three scent families: fresh ‘Fruit and Floral,’ leathery ‘Sweet and Spice’ and breezy ‘Fresh.’
Anna Sui Nail Color ($15): Deeply pigmented shades contain extracts of peony and rose to counteract the usual unpleasant smell of normal nail polish.
STRANGEBEAUTIFUL Richly Perverse Nail Perfume ($26): This top coat—perfect for finishing off your mani—contains leather, violet, tobacco and ylang notes for a rich, intoxicating aroma.